Know Everything About The Hair Loss Treatments
It is natural to lose 100-125 strands in a day; however, if it loses more than that, you should worry about yourself. Hair loss can cause a lack of confidence among people leading to face them failures in their endeavors. However, professionals have come with effective treatment procedures and products that may cater to this crisis.
What can cause hair loss?
There can be hundreds of things that may trigger your hair loss but among all of these, inherited hair loss is one of the prime causes. If hair loss runs in family, the child can inherit it from the parents. The hair growth is majorly affected by the genes and the hormones play a part in shrinking the hair follicles. It is found that 85% of people in the population suffer from the problem.
However, the other causes of this condition are:
- Age is a major risk factor as people over 50 notice significant hair loss.
- Rigorous use of chemical hair products may do more harm than you ever imagined.
- If one follows a poor diet or develops the smoking habit, the person can face the loss of hair.
- Work pressure and mental stress can be other determinants of the hair fall.
- Specific health conditions seem to affect hair growth. The fact implies that people undergoing chemotherapy may become bald during the course. In addition to the context, hyperthyroidism, and hypothyroidism cause hair loss.
Medications that can save you
The hair thinning problem can be a permanent condition and this is why people should take effective measures to treat or prevent it. People may take Minoxidil which they can avail from the stores without showing a prescription. However, a consultation with the medical professional can help them. Apart from this, the other medications that your doctor may prescribe are:
- Your doctor may advise you to take Finasteride once in a day to fight against hair fall.
- For enhancing the hair growth, people can take Retin-A which can even reduce DHT from the scalp.
- Dermatologists prescribe Nizoral shampoo that can be sued several times a week to treat the condition. The shampoo contains Minoxidil solution that can help people with the hair loss issues.
- Corticosteroid cream can be put on your scalp to trigger the hair growth.
- By taking therapy like contract immunotherapy, the scalp can generate the growth of hair strands.
Hair loss products that may do the trick
Products that claim to do wonders on the scalp often fail to live up to expectations can cause more harm to people. Hence, people should consult with their doctors to know whether the products are good for them,
- Rene Furterer RF 80 Straightening Formula – This is a serum based product that strengthens hair health increasing hair growth. Enriched with Vitamin A, F and B5, copper, zinc, and plant peptides, the product naturally increases growth.
- Revivogen MD Bio-Cleansing Shampoo – To purify all the impurities from the scalp and instill nutrients in the hair follicles, this product shows its functions miraculously.
- Keranique Thickening and Texturizing Mousse – To add volume in hair, this mousse based product can make the hair look healthy. From hydrating to nourishing, your luscious strands are given a new life.
If the hair products fail to show their miracles, then the victims are only left with surgery. Surgery can even permanently prevent people’s hair loss in a significant way.
- Scalp Flaps – To prevent baldness, the scalp flap moves a huge chunk of scalp from side to back covering the less hairy areas. However, this procedure is found to be complicated that hair transplant surgery as infection, scarring and bleeding often incur during the procedure. In addition to the context, one part of the hair flap sticks with the scalp during the procedure.
- Transplant surgery – Hair transplant surgery has become a rage in the society as it is one of the most convenient surgery procedures. Small pieces of hair follicles are moved to the scalp to generate hair growth. The grafts often include 30 hair strands in one go.